Pictorial Randomness

Pictorial snippets from our lives. Not a chronicle, not a diary, bunch of photos in random order. No theme, no pattern, only pictures of things here and there. Not daily, not weekly, as often as we feel like it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pune, India

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Images from Sindhudurg: Holi Hai!


The day we went to Sindhudurg was Holi day. Holi is festival of colors and we could see many colorful faces everywhere. People were playing with colors and water on the road, and we were stopped three times for putting color on us. We happily obliged.

Here you can see local kids washing their colors off on the jetty beach in late afternoon. I remember the days when I used to be so soaked in color that I had to bathe for more than an hour to get it off. And that too after using soaps and scrubs and detergent and oil and what not. And the next day people could still see red patches behind my ears :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home