Pictorial Randomness

Pictorial snippets from our lives. Not a chronicle, not a diary, bunch of photos in random order. No theme, no pattern, only pictures of things here and there. Not daily, not weekly, as often as we feel like it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pune, India

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Furniture Saga: Rest is also done


Thats the book-case-cum-computer-table and the study table. I should be the happiest person in the world right now, to finally see my beloved book collection in the place it belongs, instead of rotting in oxidizing steel almirahs and sogging cardboard boxes.

Sanju is also happy she gets a nice little table for studying; though with a little complaint: the TV would be above her head and sadly she is one of those people (like me) who wants the TV on while studying. And while she'll be studying, I would be happily lying on the comfy new bed, reading a nice book and ... watching the TeeVee :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home